regarding strange bug

From: Parijat bansal <parijat@nousnetcraft.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 05:01:59 +0530
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear sir,

I have used validator using file upload method, and the file was found valid. I uploaded the same on the webspace that I have at yahoo server, and made a link to validator's referer validating page. When I clicked to validate using "uri" field and now it was showing 10 errors. Intrestingly the actual file contains only 335 lines but the errors were on the line numbers which are greater than 335. As I think this is because yahoo server is adding few lines at the end and those are not in compliance with standards. Details are as follows

domain name: http://www.nousnetcraft.com/index.htm

I am attaching the actual file. Please reply me a solution.

Best Regards
Parijat Bansal