Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: Sue <sue@qld.cc>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:12:17 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
thankyou for your reply....
The error message is a bit misleading. There is such an attribute in your
source code, but what the message means, is that there is no such attribute
defined in the HTML specification. A technically less ambiguous error
message would be 'there is no attribute declaration for X', or a more
commonly understood version would be like 'X is not a valid attribute for
the element Y'.

but I am not sure how to fix this - I have cleaned up the html says there is nothing left to remove but running it through the w3 it still shows the same errors so now I am at a loss as to what to do?