change for type=

From: metalworship \(Jason Lloyd\) <metalworship@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:37:35 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I wanted to suggest a change for the recognized error  of type=  and then no type such as text/css is given.  When type=  shows up in a url would it be possible to ingnore it since it is not in a <script type=  .....

Here is my example

I had an error for the & in a url so i fixed it with the &amp;  Next error was within the same url because it ends with type=3  giving the style type of 3 to communicate with a database. here is the full url..  http://www6.addfreestats.com/cgi-bin/countnow.cgi?usr=00609664&amp;type=3   Where the type=3 the validator wants a type explanation such as text/css etc etc. Is there anyway to get the validator to ignore this without interfering with the url? I can change the url its not mine.  Thanks for any advise..