xhmtl 1.0 transitional - flash object

From: David Hassen <dh@ribblesdale.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:50:48 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi

I want my pages to vaildate using xhtml transitional but I also want flash in my
pages. The validator doesn't like the embed tag, or any of its attributes. So i
remove that, and the page validates. However, the swfs dissapear when the page
is viewed in firefox. Internet Explorer is ok, but seen as I want to validate so
othat i meet standards, I want my page to appear the same in all browsers. My
navigation bar is flash, so will struggle in firefox without it! Any ideas?

Thanks! Dave

--
David Hassen,

E-Learning Manager,
Ribblesdale High School Technology College.
Queens Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1EJ.