Re: Error Message Feedback

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:46:52 +0100
To: Seraphim <seraphim2@earthlink.net>
CC: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Passing over Mr Goodwin's kind offer for the time being,
the very page he cited illstrates a second typo in the
validator :

	# Error  Line 1 column 53: invalid comment declaration: found character "/" outside comment but inside comment declaration.

<!--Reference: Conforming XHTML 1.0 Strict Template--/>

Check that you are using a proper syntax for you comments
                                              ^^^ -> your

Philip TAYLOR
--------