Error Message Feedback

From: Seraphim <seraphim2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:30:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Validating

[ it might be trivial, or not. spelling. "Unfortunately, sometimes thia ..."
WARNING: Some HTML editors will insert a DOCTYPE declaration for you. Unfortunately, sometimes thia DOCTYPE does not correspond to the generated HTML, which can sometimes confuse The Validator. If your editor adds a DOCTYPE to your page, you may need to correct it as described above before running your documents through The Validator.
WebMaster:
I love your purpose and design at W3C and would like to be involved. Although I am a novice at this stuff, actually a beginner novice. however, through W3C and the likes of JFELDMAN(and others) I managed to produce a web site
http://www.oca-houston.org
I'm sure it is a far cry from valid|compliant|others(that i am not even aware of). Every thing I've learned so far has taken 3 months to achieve. I sit here at my computer all day(I am retired) and hack(if that is the correct jargon) . I believe this new occupation of mine could serve the industry if I knew more, maybe an involvement with your organization would teach me the correct way so I don't learn the wrong way. My intentions are pure.
Please, offer advise|let me be involved.
Sincerely Yours, Charles Goodwin, Houston Texas

Add your message/question here.
  Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]