Apache and validator

From: bangas croft <bangas1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:10:30 +0930
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have recently installed the Validator as a virtual host on my WIN XP
SP2 system,  APACHE 2.0.54.
I have no prior experience with perl or any other active script for that
matter. But everything went well.
I was very impressed with the avalible documentation. I access the
validator by http://127.0.0.2
What What I am wanting to achieve is;
I have made a WYSIWYG editor in HTML and PHP, and I wanted to add a
validation service to it
to help people who use it, keep valid HTML. This runs on APACHE.
That is why I installed the validator.
My question is, how can I link APACHE and the validator so visiting
users can validate their source.
I hope I explained it correctly.

Thanks.

Robert Bancroft