Re: [VE][62] Error Message Feedback

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

 >> However, I think </DIV CLASS="main_content"> is a much more elegant
 >> solution.
 >

 > I don't agree and you're the first one I've ever heard of making this
 > request; but there's nothing that can be done about it anyway.

I would also like to be able to write

	</DIV CLASS="main_content">

The point may not have been formally raised before, but I do
not believe that Stephan Wenis is by any means the first person
to wish for such an option.  And to say "there's nothing that
can be done about it anyway" is surely /very/ misleading; if
there is no way to affect the evolution of HTML by intelligent
suggestions, then what possible function does the W3C WWW-HTML
list serve ?

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/

Philip Taylor