Re: Possible bug in validator (Please CC responses, not on mailing list)

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:51:23 +1100
To: segin <segin11@yahoo.com>
CC: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

segin wrote:
> I've tried CSS... it's hell of a lot confusing... which is why it's
> called Confusing Style Sheets.

Don't give up on learning CSS just because it seems difficult.  With the
exception of browser support issues, CSS is actually very easy.  Find
yourself a few good tutorials and start small.  Alternatively, you could
do as I did and dive straight into the CSS spec; but not everyone's
comfortable with learning that way.

After about 6-12 months (depending on the time and effort you put in),
you could be managing complex CSS layouts with ease and never look back
to tables for layout.

Lachlan Hunt