Re: W3C Markup Validation Service in French?

Nick, may I suggest that "check out the validator from CVS"
is a pretty obscure concept even to a native English speaker :
I, for one, have little idea what it means and even less idea
where I might start.  Just in case M. Tessier is in
the same position, might I respectfully ask that you explain
what "check out the validator from CVS" means, and give
some pointers as to how it might be accomplished ?

Philip Taylor
--------

[snip]