W3C Markup Validation Service in French?

From: Julien Tessier - Adeixis.Communication <julien@adeixis.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:34:37 +0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

Dear all,

As a web-design agency wanting to promote Web standards, we regularly
use the W3C Markup Validation Service.

We're based in France and we can use it in English without any
problem but we think some people here can experience problems with

As a consequence and since it seems possible since v.0.7.0 Beta #1,
we're ready to translate it for free for you.

Don't hesitate to reply to me (julien at adeixis dot com) with the
materials to translate and we'll get back to you with them in French
as soon as possible.

Julien Tessier
Responsable de la production multimédia
+262 (0)6 92 05 09 61