Character Encoding Problem

From: Michel CARRARE <mc@michelcarrare.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:00:36 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I have a little problem with character encoding. One of my web pages:

	http://www.michelcarrare.com/multimedia/table-car.php

contains a table of all 8-bit characters. When validating this page, I have
warnings coresponding to reserved characters, which is absolutely normal.
Here is my problem. I thought only characters from 128 to 159 were
reserved. But, apparently, the validator sends me warnings for characters
from 127 to 159. Could anyone tell me if character 127 is reserved or not.
I could not find this information. I mean, I found both answers!

Thank you very much
Bye

Michel Carrare