[VE][63] Error Message Feedback

From: Chris McCulloh <cdm@rtmconsultants.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:29:13 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
You have used character data somewhere it is not permitted to appear.
Mistakes that can cause this error include putting text directly in the body
of the document without wrapping it in a container element (such as a
such as "%" and "/" are common, but cannot appear without surrounding
quotes).

I'm not really sure what this is trying to say to me. Is it saying that
anywhere in my text (that appears to a visitor) that I want to have a % or /
I have to surround them with quotation marks? This paragraph is just
confusing. I can't find what the heck this error is talking about and would
greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what is causing this error.

Thank you,

Christopher McCulloh

The page it is validating:

http://www.rtmconsultants.com/spirited/index.shtml