RE: [VE][410] Error Message Feedback

From: Bates, Steve <bates@BFLO.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:36:55 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello again. Quick follow-up to my earlier e-mail.

Sorry for wasting your time with my initial e-mail ... I followed the
links and read up on the proper codes to use. A few follow-up questions
come to mind ...

What about symbols that are higher than 159, like the Registered
trademark symbol "&#169;" or the 1/2 sign "&#189;?

I am going to be using this HTML message as an e-mail message. Are there
any considerations for mime formatting?

Thanks.
Steve