CSS Valid button code probblem

From: Łukasz A. Grabowski <lgrabowski@inter-max.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:14:55 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Witaj www-validator!

  I just placed XHTML Valid & CSS Valid buttons code in site created by me and
  today I see thet is not valid.

  Problem are in CSS buuton Code, You show in your pages.
  In CSS Valid button code an IMG tag is not closed by /.

  end when I placed in in site, the site stop be valid. ;)

   I write from office where i work, byt site i create, as private
   http://www.lucas.net.pl. New created site witch are problemed is:

Łukasz A. Grabowski
Agencja Usługowo Handlowa Inter-Max Magdalena Rzepiela
ul. Wincentego Pola 16
44-100 Gliwice
NIP: 631-000-42-19
tel. 32 3393159