Idea for the validator

From: Martyn Bissett <martynbissett@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:13:53 +0100 (BST)
To: www-validator@w3c.org

Hi,

I have just purchased a mobile phone with an XHTML
browser. I am currently making an effort to compile a
directory of XHTML friendly sites and figure the best
source of these could be the W3C validator.

Would it be possible to have the option for when
someone validates a page, the site/page can be added
to a directory of XHTML pages? I also figure this
would be a good means of advertising for owners of
XHTML friendly sites thus making the benefits of a
standard compliant website more appealling.

If not, is there any other way I could view a
directory of XHTML friendly sites?

Cheers

Martyn Bissett