Re: there is no attribute "HEIGHT"

From: Fred Marka <fredmarka@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:52:30 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi Franck,

Sorry I forgot to mention that this has no effect if you use a 1024x768
screen, as you said the top is outside the window. If you use a 1280x1024
screen, you'd see the table in the middle of the screen, not at the top.

I don't understand why you say "vertically centred has no sense" and thus
the decision of W3C to unvalid this option. Even if it's a cosmetic feature,
whatever you suggest), some people want to use it as it gives another
possibility to the design.
For me there is no technical issue that could prevent to have a clean code
while using the attribute "height", but obviously there might be one, so
would it be?

Fred
http://www.agencearagon.com
http://www.alexandra-lloyd.com