Re: IDN support in the validator

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:06:50 +0100
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
CC: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>, www-validator@w3.org

I don't pretend to understand this issue at all, but
I am intrigued by the behaviour of Mozilla, which
on being asked to open an http connection to

	www.räksmörgås.josefsson.org

reports (in its status bar)

	Resolving host www.xn--rksmrgs-5wao1o.josefsson.org

Could anyone explain what /that/ one's all about ?

** Phil.
--------