Re: W3 Validation

From: Trevor Lawrence <tandcl@homemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:18:57 +1100
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@iinet.net.au>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Thank you, Lachlan,

The table structure that you observed was created by Microsoft FrontPage. I
actually have no need for it except for my header, but no doubt once I save
again in FP, it will come back

I have added a class to the stylesheet and altered the header table to use
it. This worked perfectly. However, if I alter the header table, maybe FP
will do its own thing again. I will just have to be alert.

Thanks,
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html