Re: Redirection bug?

* Ronald Smith wrote:
>Hi, there seems to be a bug in the validator whenever i run my site
>through it now it bring sup an error like this
>
>The URL you gave me, <http://www.cyberaxe.net/Test/>, returned a
>redirect to <http://www.plus.net/index.html?pn_session=2a2c0481df94592e455613670afa5503>.
>
>but if you visit the url you arent redirected and this doesnt happen
>with the CSS Validator either just the HTML Validator.

Your site seems quite broken, a HEAD request with only Host/Connection
headers gets back

  HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
  Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:02:33 GMT
  Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) mod_perl/1.28 PHP/4.3.5
  Connection: close

And depending on the request you get back that redirect or the content,
you should investigate /Test/ or the server configuration (or someone
who does that for you) to fix this problem. This is not a bug in the
Validator, and in fact, I am not able to reproduce this at the moment
with the online version.