Redirection bug?

From: Ronald Smith <cyberaxe@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 02:00:08 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi, there seems to be a bug in the validator whenever i run my site
through it now it bring sup an error like this

The URL you gave me, <http://www.cyberaxe.net/Test/>, returned a
redirect to <http://www.plus.net/index.html?pn_session=2a2c0481df94592e455613670afa5503>.

but if you visit the url you arent redirected and this doesnt happen
with the CSS Validator either just the HTML Validator.

My website used to work last time i checked its just now its stopped
working i checked your hellp and FAQ but it didnt seem to address
this.