Re: [VE][257] Error Message Feedback

From: Dan W. <danw@raytron-controls.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:32:22 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

DOH! You're right; everywhere else I had quotes around the numbers
except there... I'll fix the problem right away, just ignore my previous
reply, and thank you.

PS, the error message could be made clearer: The issue was NOT that
the argument wasn't a "literal", it was just a lack of double=quotes.
128 IS a "literal" in most programming languages.