Re: [VE][65] Error Message Feedback

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:25:31 +0200 (EET)
To: Vincent <vincent@lecourshtml.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Vincent wrote:

> I'm using PHP and sessions and this element input
> is inserted automatically after the form tag.

"This element input"? (As usual, posting the URL when asking for help
tells others what the problem is.)

> So I can't  put before a

You can't? Why is that? You might need to use PHP in a way different from
the way you do now. Try asking for help on a forum for discussing problems
with PHP.

> How can i validate my page ?

If the problem is that you have an <input> element directly inside a
<form> element, then you could change the DOCTYPE to use Transitional, not
Strict. Unless you can solve the real problem, of course.