Re: Idea to improve feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:01:28 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 03:51:40PM +0100, Andy wrote:

> To prevent the many useless messages that are being sent without
> links to the actual offending pages, I suggest adding a note on the
> page http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html :

The Feedback page is undergoing a rewrite, its status was discussed
during the most recent IRC meeting of the QA team.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Feb/0000.html

(The actual discussion can be found starting at 18:52 in the log file
attached to that archive page).

The current development version of the page can be found at
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/feedback.html