Your Icon

From: maxime rousselle <maxime.rousselle@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:12:55 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello from France
I am struggling (successfully, I think...) to pass my site to HTML4
standards, using CSS as much as possible. Thanks to your encouraging
and... more than helpful help.
A small reflexion : putting your icon with the accompagnying code on my
pages does not bring much (except the icon itself) : What I need is to
validate my page BEFORE publishing, not AFTER. My need is an Icon which
would do that at home, not on my site. I can manage by going on your
site, but it is longer : I have to enter the address (which one ?) or
browse in my files. As now, it is one helpful for people who want to
prove I am a boaster !

Thanks again for all your splendid work.

Maxime
Des cerfs-volants oiseaux ? -> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/maximecv/