Re: Error Message Feedback

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:38:10 +1100
To: Haynes Alexander P Civ WRALC/MASTF <Alexander.Haynes@robins.af.mil>
CC: www-validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Haynes Alexander P Civ WRALC/MASTF wrote:
> Validating
>
> [ After attempting to validate www.web-page-development.com/templates.php
> <www.web-page-development.com/templates.php>  I got a lot of errors for
> unescaped &'s. After changing them all to &amp; and republishing, I continue
> to get the same errors. What am I missing? Thanks!]

I suspect you've missed the republishing step.  Looking at the source
for that page, I can't find &amp; used anywhere at all.  If you are sure
that you have changed them already, you need to look into why your
server is not outputting the correct version of the file.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/