Error Message Feedback

From: Nicolas ARGYROU <nargy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 03:24:42 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,

This is actually a suggestion for a minor addition to
the Validator: to add the Title of the page to the
Outline.

I often use the validator and I found it very useful.
When I want to revalidate pages to check if everything
is still ok, I usually don't need verbose output, but
I often need to be sure that the correct page was
checked. Adding the Title tag to the 'ouline' option
would save bandwith in those cases and still allowing
to quickly check that the correct page was validated
(even if no H1-H6 tags are present in the page).

This is only a small suggestion, although it seems
important to me since I have a personal web server
with low bandwith and dynamic IP. I assume that this
small option will nonetheless be useful to many people
that are using regularly the Validator.

Best regards,
  Nicolas Argyrou

Just $16.99/mo. or less.