checklink:

From: Mindaugas <4mr.minj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:54:50 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org

Ok, I don't know about your "validator knows html better than you" policy
but this BUG is getting on my nerves. Validator reports all pages with
javascript errornous. That's due to symonload() and symonunload()
functions which are created by BROWSER not me. And your validator allways
complains: "required attribute "TYPE" not specified" and "document type
does not allow element "SCRIPT" here". If it's not validator's bug please
tell me how to fix this. My pages are valid except those errors which are
always showing up.