Re: [VE][338] PHP sessions and ampersands in URLs

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 12:00:02PM +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> > Experience suggests that many of the people who ask FAQs will never
> > read through a document that long.

That's one of the reasons that there is a table of contents with links
directly to the solutions.

> Good point. Actually, there is already such an intro line:
> "Why using PHP sessions causes invalid HTML and XHTML to be generated,
> and how to fix it." but maybe expanding it a little would help?

> David, what do you think?

I don't have any objections, but I can't think of anything suitable to
put there right now (at least not without necessitating a rewrite of
the next few paragraphs).