Question re:"allowtransparency" attribute in iframes

From: Christopher Ryan McVinney <ryan@getnicestudios.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 00:45:55 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org

I was wondering why my page (http://www.musicgym.com) is not validating
with the "allowtransparency=true" attribute in my iframe code, when it
says that is should be. I can't find any helpful documentation on this
and I am wondering if there is anyone working to fix this problem, or
if there is a current work around to get it to validate while still
using this attribute. I know it is a valid attribute, but the validator
says it is not. Thanks for your time,
Sincerely,
--
C. Ryan McVinney