Bulk markup validation

From: Christian Vinten-Johansen <v23@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:52:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,

I am a member of a committee of administrators and developers charged with
benchmarking and monitoring compliance with standards and accessibility of web
sites at a public university. I am asking for your guidance in using your
markup validator, or in locating a markup validator, to perform bulk tests on a
sample of web sites. Sample size is expected to be 50 to 100 sites, and depth
of testing limited to the top two or three levels.

I don't wish to attempt such a test without your OK. Is it possible and
acceptable to use your validator, or if unacceptable, can you suggest another
service?

Many thanks in advance,

Christian Johansen