program

From: Alan <afarrenk@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:57:31 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
The validator found problems with all my sites...I do not even claim to be good. So my feelings are intact.

BUT I ran yahoo and microsoft through your program and they are MUCH WORSE OFF than I am. They had a couple of pages of invalid stuff!!  WOW

Could the "validator" be a crapadator program and just BOGUS??

Feeling Better Cause nothing is good enough for the w3 crapadator!

alan