Re: Standards

From: Abyss <info@abyss.ws>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:42:14 +1000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Then what is the point of having standards if the same code does not work in
different browsers?
it defeats the point.

ok browsers have bugs - understandable, but which browser is correct? IE or
NS?
or should i just stick the goldern rule of  - "program for the browser that
is most widely available"?