[VE][183] Error Message Feedback

From: Bobi B. <606u@dir.bg>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:51:24 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Line y, column x: reference to non-existent ID "z"

In my particular case there is a script-block included that would
document.write the refered user-interface element. Therefore, I think
that the following (or a similar) message might be included in the
"triggered by" list:

- a dynamically created user-interface element (by using scripts) which
HTML validator could not foresee

Keep up the good work.

Best regards, b.

Bobi B.

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you
  what can't be done, and why.
  Then do it." -- Robert A. Heinlein