[VE][183] Error Message Feedback

From: Bobi B. <606u@dir.bg>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:51:24 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Line y, column x: reference to non-existent ID "z"

In my particular case there is a script-block included that would
document.write the refered user-interface element. Therefore, I think
that the following (or a similar) message might be included in the
"triggered by" list:

- a dynamically created user-interface element (by using scripts) which
HTML validator could not foresee

Keep up the good work.

Best regards, b.

--
Bobi B.
http://606u.dir.bg/

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you
  what can't be done, and why.
  Then do it." -- Robert A. Heinlein