Re: [VE][73] Error Message Feedback

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 02:38:21 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

> If not, I think
>   end tag for "HEAD" but a required subelement was not found
> would be somewhat better the current one. It's illogical to say "which is

Just checking, it seems we're in agreement there.  Valet's wording for
the same error is
  element "HEAD" ended, but a required sub-element is missing.

Liam has
  missing a required sub-element of HEAD

We're both using customised versions of OpenSP error message definitions
to generate those; vwo is on the originals.

--
Nick Kew