Re: XHTML / Javascript

On 20 Nov 2004, Information Information wrote:

> Is there any online reference for XHTML and Javascript?
> what i mean by this is, is there a referece for words that can be used
> in combined with xhtml, which allows pages still to be validated?

Well, the XHTML reference is here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

I think in particular you might be looking for:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/dtds.html#dtdentry_xhtml1-strict.dtd_events

(assuming that by "words" you mean "attributes" and that you're using
XHTML 1.0 Strict; the entries for other variants of XHTML 1 are also on
that page although I don't think they are any different)

Tim