[VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: Dark <darkages@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:08:09 +0800
To: www-validator@w3.org

My web page has a search FORM, and i don't hope previous entries
display when user typing, so, I add an attribute autocomplete="off".

But http://validator.w3.org/check told me This page is not Valid XHTML
1.0 Transitional! there is no attribute "autocomplete".

i know this attibute is only for IE, but it looks firefox works fine too.

I want to know: how to fix it in XHTML 1.0, is there any other
attibute? or define it in CSS? sorry email to u because i found
nothing from google searching. I really hope my page validates as
XHTML 1.0 transitional.

waiting for your advice....

thanks a lot.
--