Re: Offering A hand

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:22:23 +0100
To: PWP - Information <info@professionalwebpages.biz>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Gavin ; Congratulations on having a site which passes both the
XHTML 1.0 (Strict) and CSS validators.  However, I wonder if
you are aware that you have no "abstract" on Google ?  Since
we are currently faced with the same problem, I wonder if there
is any received wisdom regarding the use of XHTML and/or CSS
(e.g., visibility: hidden for mouseover-revealed <div>s) and
whether some combinations of these are thought to pose a problem
for Google's cataloguing heuristics ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------