[VE][79] New Error Message Suggestion

From: Dessi Bravo <bravo6647@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:01:29 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

I believe that my page is free from errors and a vallid xhtml page. But
when using your validator it only points to errors committed by the server.
Now, in order to get the questioned page totally free from errors even from
the server generating these errors, what can I do to eliminate it. All my
coding complies with the W3C specification. I also have a validator that
states the same no errors. This just puzzles me.
Your reply is well appreciated.
P.S. This is the page in question. www.geocities.com/carpenter852003/tablay.html