Re: new validator Interface

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 23:09, Susan L. Hedgpeth wrote:

> I like the new interface that went live late last week.  However the
> line number links are not working.  With the old version, the link
> would go to the actual code.  Now, it looks like a link but it goes
> nowhere.
>
> I could not find any place to report this except for this list.
> Help please.

Yep, a bug slipped into the 0.6.5 release, the line number links are
there even if the source is not displayed.  This has already been fixed
in CVS.  Before that fix gets into the production version, one
workaround is to tick the "Show Source" checkbox from the "Extended
Interface" or validation results (and revalidate).