new validator Interface

From: Susan L. Hedgpeth <hedgpeth@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:09:15 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
I've been using this validator for several weeks now and it's great.
http://validator.w3.org/

I like the new interface that went live late last week.  However the line
number links are not working.  With the old version, the link would go to
the actual code.  Now, it looks like a link but it goes nowhere.

I could not find any place to report this except for this list.  Help please.

I am not a member of this list so if you reply, please be sure to include
me.  Thanks.

Susan Hedgpeth
Web Coordinator
Career Center