It is hard to read the new version of the validator

From: Petter Arild Heitman <petter.heitman@isic.org>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 12:52:39 +0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hard to read the new version of the validator

please do something with my emailaddres so spambots will have a harder
time harvesting the email address.
other than that this email is completely public.

You new version of the W3C is hard to read...
I guess you are using some Anti aliasing technikes or something...
Could you please get me the old version back...

Or do something with the fonts, so they are easier to read?

This one is SHARP
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/

This one is blury
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html

thanks in advance.

isic:)

Vennlig hilsen

Petter Arild Heitman

ISIConnect - the global phonecard with more!
Keeping you in touch at home and around the world.
Visit http://www.isic.org for details.