wrong link to CPAN URI when trying to download prerequisites for the css validator

From: ASterX <asterx@web.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:39:26 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi there, I'm not sure if posting here is the right way to nag about
broken links but I found nothing else by now.
Just a short remark:
When I tried to download CPAN URI, which is necessary for running the
css-validator offline, I noticed that the link from
http://validator.w3.org/source/ is accidentally pointing to
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Text-Iconv/ instead of
http://search.cpan.org/dist/URI/ . I'm sure it's not a problem for most of
the people but perhaps someone is interested in fixing it...
Have a nice day,
A. Stiebing