W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-validator@w3.org > March 2004

Re: Strange Problem

From: Marc Philipp <marc.philipp@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:46:21 +0100
Message-ID: <405DAABD.8070506@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
To: www-validator@w3.org

I figured out the problem:
print header(-status=>"200 OK", -charset=>iso-8859-1);

I didn't double check the script before because i thought i hadn't 
changed anything when moving from the other server. However, I did 
change quite a bit including the ability to set cookies that's why I 
included this line in the first place.

Anyway, thank you very much for your efforts!

Marc Philipp


Ron Bich - ronaldjbich schrieb:
> Marc,
> 
> I saved your html to a file and ran the validation service on that file
> using, http://validator.w3.org/, and this file validates as XHTML 1.0.   You
> may want to look at your Perl code, if the html validates then my next guess
> is that the problem is in that part of you page.
> 
> Ron
Received on Sunday, 21 March 2004 09:46:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 25 April 2012 12:14:13 GMT