[VE][139] New Error Message Suggestion

From: Sheri Redding <sheri1@cat-ti-tude.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:55:52 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Can a link be added to the valid special characters for the charset
here?   I think it might help lots of people.  They often can't see the
actual characters that are getting jammed in there when they copy text from
a Word [or other word processor] document.

Also, as long as I am writing in, I love the daily tips link, but I am
noticing that my students are missing them without being reminded, since
most of the links you use seem to be underlined, but that one is not.

Great job on the new validator by the way!  I was thrilled to see it come
out of beta!!

Thanks!