Re: [VE][141] New Error Message Suggestion

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:36:30 +0300 (EEST)
To: "Harold Baughan [RockSolidSite.com]" <hbaughan@rocksolidsite.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Harold Baughan [RockSolidSite.com] wrote:

> In XHTML1.1, can I safely ignore an "already defined" warning?  To have a
> multiple choice selection, I need each of the options to have the same ID,
> or it won't work.

You have been mislead, by a link on W3C pages, to send an e-mail message
with the Subject line "[VE][141] New Error Message Suggestion", to the
public discussion list www-validator@w3.org.

The answer to your question is "no", but the question and the related
questions are off-topic for this list. The validator simply reports markup
errors, based on the document type definition you have specified.