Re: Language attribute (was [VE][108] New Error Message Suggestion)

From: Pete Prodoehl <pete.prodoehl@cygnusinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:29:18 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> However I think I'm not the only one considering the option of
> unsubscribing. Now this list seems to be largely filled with elementary
> questions that indicate lack of understanding of what validation is, under
> the misleading Subject line. I don't think it's a good idea to pass any
> feedback unfiltered to a discussion list.

I have to agree, there are just want too many messages from people
trying to validate their pages, who possess little understanding of what
validation really is.

Can a separate list be created for these messages, like
www-validation-help or something, where people who are just attempting
to validate their documents can go?

Pete