Embed Tag Errors

From: Neo Geek <neogeek@pixelgeek.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:39:23 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
To whom it may concern,

I noticed that when I validated the pages on my web site that there were an immense amount of errors specific to the embed tag and their attributes. Is there an alternative or fix to these errors? The page that i was validating with the most errors is located here: http://neo.pixelgeek.net/v3/index.php. Any information you have regarding this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Neo Geek
http://neo.pixelgeek.net/