Re: Is there a way to set the link checker to work with SSI's?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:18:08 +0100 (BST)
To: DSpencer@courts.state.va.us
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 DSpencer@courts.state.va.us wrote:

> Is there something I can do on my side or is it just that the WC3 doesn't
> validate or link check when SSI's are running?

Without a URL, we can only guess.  But my guess is that wahtever you did,
you've broken HTTP on your server.  If so, neither the validator tools nor
any web-compatible browser will "work" with your pages.

The validator neither knows nor cares how you generate your pages or
configure your server, it just reports when there's an error.

--
Nick Kew

Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/