Re: Is there a way to set the link checker to work with SSI's?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:18:08 +0100 (BST)
To: DSpencer@courts.state.va.us
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 DSpencer@courts.state.va.us wrote:

> Is there something I can do on my side or is it just that the WC3 doesn't
> validate or link check when SSI's are running?

Without a URL, we can only guess.  But my guess is that wahtever you did,
you've broken HTTP on your server.  If so, neither the validator tools nor
any web-compatible browser will "work" with your pages.

The validator neither knows nor cares how you generate your pages or
configure your server, it just reports when there's an error.

Nick Kew

Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/