Thanks

From: Russell Chapman <roosl@roosl.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:50:08 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

W3c team,

Just a thank you note. I appreciate the validator services (HTML and CSS)!

For years I've been writing HTML that (I've been lucky) the browsers tolerate, but is full of goofy stuff. Now I am finally getting some CSS in there and finding great reasons to get away from deprecated tags and IE-only attributes, as well as just dumb tricks.

I've a few pages left to convert, but thanks to your help, I've got my main index.html and a couple of others 4.01 compliant!

Regards,

Russell -aka- Roosl
roosl@roosl.com
http://Roosl.com

(602)400-5004

Graphics * Logos * Site Design * Good Stuff
Custom Software * Utilities * Free Stuff
Have you signed up for my Newsletter? Great! Tell your friends!
Roosl scanned this message for your security with Norton Antivirus 2003.